Urban Producer Bundle
Urban / Dance producers need quick and powerful tools which can enhance their workflow tremendously. When producing and delivering beats to clients, producers rarely have the time or patience to work with complex plugins with confusing parameters. Beatskillz has come up with the Urban Producers Bundle which contains 3 of our top selling plugins, greatly speeds up the process of creation.
- Slam XL
- That Thing
Beat Repeat Sampler: Create Fills / Drops / Rolls in Realtime
DropX is a very easy to use Drag & Drop Sampler plugin with Beat Repeat. The plugin can contain up to 3 layers of samples which are auto-mapped by pitch as soon as they are dropped in the sample window per layer.
- Easy to Use – Single Page Interface. Easy Label of all Parameters
- Sample Functions – Up to 3 Samples can be dragged per preset (A, B, C). Each sample has its own pitch, vol, pan controls which can be assigned to any MIDI Controller and can be automated. There is also a sample reverse feature per sample layer (A, B, C)
- ADSR & FX – there is a Global ADSR Envelope and FX section available. This includes controls for ADSR, Reverb, Delay, Bit Crusher and Distortion. Fully Automatable
- Keyswitch Beat Repeats – CO-FO is assigned for 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 and triplet (dotted) Beat Repeats which sync to DAW Tempo. Works with any MIDI Controller or Computer Keyboard/ Touch Screen
- Customize Presets – Users can drag & drop their own graphic image into the plugin and personalize their own presets and samples
Automatic Sample Mapping – any sample (s) dropped into the sample waveform window are automatically mapped from their fundamental pitch upwards and are mapped from C1 key onwards
- Swing % – The Swing Feature allows the user to change swing % to match the timing of other tracks
10 Banks of Sounds (250+ Presets Included)
Comes with over 250 Presets containing Kicks, Snares, Hats, Cymbals, Claps, Bass, Synth, Textures, Vox. & Chords to get you started.
- EQ in / bypass button: Switch the Eq section on and off.
- BASS Band: This band features a frequency control with a range of 50 Hz to 200hz, a Q control for the bandwidth of the bell filter and the Gain Control for the band.
- MID Band: This band features a frequency control with a range of 500 Hz to 4K, a Q control for the bandwidth of the bell filter and the Gain Control for the band.
- TOP Band: This band features a frequency control with a range of 5K to 15K, a Q control for a bandwidth of the bell filter and the Gain Control
for the band.
- Low Cut Filter: This features a 12db/ octave low cut filter with a selection of 20, 50 & 100 Hz and off.
- Saturation in / bypass button: Switch the section on and off.
- 6 Selectable Saturation types buttons): Get 6 distinct saturation flavors to choose from. These have been captured from various analog equipment both new and vintage to give you anywhere from “smooth” to “crunchy” styles.
- Saturation Amount: Use this control to dial in just the right amount of saturation. We’ve made this control super smooth, so you can easily dial in “sweet spots”
I/O & Wet/Dry
Controls for changing the input and output gain as well as a “wet/dry” control has been provided, so that the user can adjust gain staging and also the intensity of the processing. Want to mix in the original signal? No problem just dial “left” add it back into the mix.
A compressor designed for “BUS” glue with full controls featuring Attack, Release, Ratio, And Compression Amount (threshold)
A “loudness” limiter designed to bring more levels and apparent loudness to your tracks or busses without any compromise. Easy to use with one control. No Pumping!
A full 3 band stereo expander based on the Mid/Side method and with crossover controls for the bands, enables you to easily “widen” or “narrow” down the spatial image of your material quickly.
The metering section provides modern LED style metering for a visual signal response. This Features an LED strip on the left for the input signal, an LED strip on the right for the Output signal. The Center LED strip depicts Gain Reduction when the compressor Section is in use.
‘That Thing’ is a multi-effects processor that was designed to get you “That Thing” missing from digitally perfect tracks today. It features a beautiful wide and deep chorus section great to thicken anything from synths, vocals, bass, pads drums and other sounds.
There was something about older drum machines and synths that made them sound punchier and more pleasing than today’s clinically perfect sounds.
‘That Thing’ is a multi-effects processor that was designed to get you ‘That Thing’ missing from digitally perfect tracks today. It features a beautiful wide and deep chorus section great to thicken anything from synths, vocals, bass, pads drums and other sounds. The soundscape generator features 50 samples of old vinyl players, tape machines, old radio, tube gear, atmospheres, ambiences etc. These add to your sound with an envelop follower, so the sounds add in only when the signal is present and move, and pan with the level of the signal. Easily change the pitch of the soundscape to make it work with any audio you pass through it. The plugin features a bit crusher and distortion that emulates the sound of vintage drum machines giving you a choice of 8/12/16 and 24-bit audio. There is also an analog Low Cut and High Cut filter section designed to shape your sounds further. A wet and dry fader is included to blend in the effects with your original audio.
- Multi-Effects Plugin – Customize your tracks to sound different
- Bit Crusher – Emulate Vintage Drum Machines
- Analog Modelled Chorus – For wide, thick & rich sounds
- Soundscape Generator: Vinyl, Tape, Tube & Nature – 50 included
- Analog Modelled Filters – Low Cut and High Cut Filters
- Great on Drums, Synths, Vocals, Bass, Pads and other sounds
- OSX 10.6.8 or later
- AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 300 MB HD
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- VST2, AU, or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
- AAX/AU/VST (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768
- VST2 or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
- VST/AAX (32 & 64-bit)