Sequel is a drum sampler/sequencer that brings back the quick vintage drum machine workflow. It includes a library of famous drum machines and patterns, or add your own samples as well. It comes with cool features to inspire!
600+ Samples / 150+ Patterns / 100 + Drum Kits
Drag and drop your own samples
32 Step Sequencer
Export MIDI sequence to Daw
Vintage and Drive controls
Vol, Pitch, Pan, Release, Reverse, Low pass / High pass Filters, Sample Trim per Pad
Save your own kits / patterns
Sync to DAW
VST3/AU – 64BIT
Windows 10 or later / OSX Mojave or later (Catalina and BIG Sur Supported) Intel i5 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent 2 GB RAM / 300 MB HD
Screen resolution: 1024×768 VST3, AU (64-bit host)
Known Issues fixed ( BUILD 1.2 is now Available )
– Sample rate/pitch shift fixed
– Tempo/MIDI sync/drift fixed
– Pad parameters updated to clear samples
– Higher sample rates now supported
– Midi export updated
– Download the Sequel_OSX.pkg file and click open – Follow the instructions to install the plug-in(s) Follow the instructions to install the plug-in(s)
– Run Sequel_WIN.exe – Follow the instructions to install the plug-in(s)
For users: Windows
If you are planning to move the content of sequel to another location, please make sure that the target destination has folder write and read permissions before moving.
For resetting sequel back to factory settings and locations, please delete the file “sequel_settings” from the Documents folder.
For users: OSX
For resetting sequel back to factory settings and locations, please re-install the plugin and restart your system.