Get the authentic & nostalgic sounds of Pop, Film and TV from the era.
Deep Sampled and created from Real Synths (Digital & Analog).
Deep Sampling, Release Groups and Lots of Synthesis in this plugin let you make “dynamic” tracks full of Color!
200 + presets & arp patterns to get you started.
Get ready for Nostalgia with the authentic presets from Flashback.
Inspired by the top artists and composers of the 80s.
Beatskillz specializes in Retro style plugins, This is the genre we live for.
After the super success of our Retro Kz & Synthwave Kz plugins,
We bring you our new and advanced sample playback engine with deep maps, release samples,
filters, envelopes, pitch effects, and a full effects section to tweak.
This is a very dynamic and expressive plugin.
Factory Presets :
Comes Bundled with 200+ Factory Presets: 18 Animated Sounds, 53 Keys, 22 bass, 11 Brass, 34 Synth, 28 Orchestra, 17 Pads, 18 Bass, 14 Misc, and 11 Combo Sounds.
Multi-Sample Maps :
23 Bass maps, 8 Brass maps, 38 Keys maps, 14 Misc maps, 24 Orchestra, Keys maps, 12 Pads maps, 20 Pads maps, and 35 Synth maps.
The 2 Multisample Maps Engines A and B can be Layered or Split on the keyboard with automatic assignment via MIDI.
All Controls on the plugin are MIDI mappable easily with a “right-click”.
Library Relocate :
Easily place the content on any internal or external drive of your computer and just use the settings icon to
Locate your library once. You can move the content anywhere at any time and re-connect it with the plugin.
Each Engine Features :
Up to 32-step Arpeggiator synced to tempo with Modulation in steps for :
Velocity, Note Length, and Pitch.
Save your own patterns and load factory patterns.
Step Increment, Swing, and other features are also implemented.
9 Swappable Effects available :
Reverb, Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, 4 Band EQ, Compressor, Bit Crusher, Delay, Saturation, and Stereo Expander.
VST3, AU, AAX (64-bit host)
Windows 10 or later / OSX Mojave or later
Intel i5 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent 2 GB RAM / 300 MB HD
Tested on :
MACOSX: Logic 10.7.2, Ableton Live 11, Protools 12, Fl Studio 20, Bitwig, Reaper.
WINDOWS: Ableton Live 11, Protools 12, Fl Studio 20, Bitwig, Reaper, Cubase.
M1 Mac users currently using Logic Pro (10.7.2 and above ) or Ableton (11.1) please use ( OSX -M1). For all other Daws please use the regular installer ( OSX )
– Download the Flashback_OSX.pkg file and click open
– Follow the instructions install the plug-in(s) Follow the instructions to install the plug-in(s)
– Run Flashback_WIN.exe
– Follow the instructions to install the plug-in(s)
Here is what you should do if you are unable to see the library ( Content folder ) :
1. Download the Content folder from the download section.
2. Extract the Content folder to the Drive of your choice.
3. Now open your DAW, Load Flashback, and click on the gear icon ( Available on the Flashback interface ) to select the location of the Flashback Content folder.
4. Now just select the folder ” Flashback ” that you extracted inside your Drive. Once that is done, it will automatically load the content on Flashback, just restart the plugin.
For users: Windows
For users: OSX